Congratulations, you’re registered for:
Mini Med School for Moms™
A four-week live webinar
Hosted by Dr. Sheila Kilbane
** MARK YOUR CALENDAR **
Week 1: Tuesday, September 2 at 9:00 pm ET / 6:00 pm PT
Week 2: Tuesday, September 9 at 9:00 pm ET / 6:00 pm PT
Week 3: Tuesday, September 16 at 9:00 pm ET / 6:00 pm PT
Week 4: Tuesday, September 23 at 9:00 pm ET / 6:00 pm PT
In just 4 weeks of this content-rich course, you will…
- Understand the symptoms and behaviors that indicate health issues in your child
- Be able to discern if you are treating your child’s symptoms or the underlying cause of their issue
- Be able to make informed decisions about your child’s health and nutrition
- Use the same evaluation process I use when assessing patients in my office
- Learn which common pediatric illnesses respond to natural and nutritional therapies
- Create a healthy home environment conducive to great, long-term wellness
- Develop your personal family success roadmap to better health
- And much, much more…
Keep an eye on your inbox for an upcoming email about our first class!
You’ll receive important course access information, as well as an assessment sheet to prepare for Week 1 and take a closer, in-depth look at your family and children’s current health, wellness, and daily routine.
Your child’s health is everything.
After going through this course, you’ll enjoy greater peace of mind knowing that your child’s health can and will be improved with the right tools and resources in your health toolbox.
It’s time to feel confident when making decisions to improve your child’s health.
See you in September!
Dr. Sheila Kilbane
P.S. If you have any questions about this course, please email me at email@example.com.