One-Time Virtual Visits
Our practice is normally a year-long membership. However, due to the current pandemic, I have decided to offer one-time virtual visits for the next 60 days for those of you who would like to make sure you are doing all that you can to support your child’s immune system. The investment is $500 and includes:
- My assessment of your child’s medical history (form to be filled out at least 3 days prior to the visit so I have time review it prior to our time together).
- A discussion about the current most important aspect of your child’s health.
- My recommendations for foods and supplements that are best for your child. We will create a customized plan during the visit that will be typed and emailed to you.
- Answers to your questions regarding the plan.
- Lifetime access to my online course 7 STEPS TO HEALTHY KIDS HAPPY MOMS™ ($497 value)
If we determine there may be an underlying issue where lab testing is needed, we will discuss the monthly option of our year-long membership.
These visits are ideal for kids who are generally healthy or may have one of the following that is under good control: eczema, recurrent ear or sinus infections, asthma, allergies, abdominal pain, constipation or loose stools, inflammatory bowel disease (crohn’s disease or ulcerative colitis), or celiac disease. If your child has one of these conditions that is not under good control, we can still do the consult, but I may suggest further testing and you can consider enrollment into the monthly option of our year-long program.
These single visits are not ideal for children with a chronic underlying medical condition such as: serious neurologic issues (Seizure disorder, PANDAS, anxiety, depression) genetic abnormalities, or other serious chronic diseases (kidney disease, heart disease).
To schedule a single virtual visit, call our office at 704-626-6771 or email firstname.lastname@example.org